It had to happen eventually! This is the chopper I built in my last year of school. The picture below (click for actual size) was a page for the portfolio that got me into uni and, by the looks of things, was just after I discovered how to blur edges!
But this post's about the bike, so I'll overlook the graphics and go through some of the more awesome features:
- Liquid-filled top-tube, a bit like a water-cooled PC!
- Rechargeable lights, integrated into the build, and internally wired
- 6" rear tire, "borrowed" from a Schwinn Stingray
- 3-speed hub gear, a Sturmey Archer with suicide shift (shifter lives by the saddle, along with what may be the world's first suicide bell!)
- A slick paint job, the second example of me spending three weeks on a paint job!
And here's a montage of a lot more photos, and there are lots of the build process here